List O' Wedgies
It’s safe to assume that ever since people have worn pants there has been the complaint of fabric packing itself into the tight space of any butt crack it could find. The annoyance of having material bunched up in the back and the shame of having to deal with it in public has plagued mankind for centuries. This unbiased felon went unnamed for many years of its undie-scrunching spree until an unknown genius gave it a name: wedgie.
Once underwear started becoming increasingly available to everyone with a variety of fabrics and styles to choose from the runway was set for the wedgie to begin its true reign of terror. The almighty wedgie quickly became a feared weapon in the bullys’ arsenal of tactics. Just saying the word would make band geeks’ clench their butt cheeks in fear and fill fetishists’ stomachs with butterflies as they let their waistbands peek out for an easier target.
Leaving a trail of shredded fabric, enlarged leg holes,
Despite what cartoons might make you think, one hard pull does not an Atomic Wedgie make. To get the back of the underwear to stretch from the butt all the way to the head depends on the material the underwear is made out of and requires continuously pulling on the fabric to stretch it out but not enough to rip it.
Grabbing at the waistband will most likely end up in the waistband being ripped off from the rest of the underwear, if you want a non-ripped over-the-head Atomic Wedgie youll need to go for the leg holes. Stretching the leg holes as high as they can go means the fabric attached to the waistband gets put under less strain and is less likely to rip apart.
Atomic Wedgie tips for selfers: If you feel like your forehead needs to be acquainted with the Tuesday written on the back of your waistband youre going to need to receive a couple of wedgies first. A Hanging Wedgie
BLANK 101 Questions OC101 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Your Character
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
6. What is your occupation?
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
9. What is your race?
10. To which social class do you belong?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
12. What is your style of dress?
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
16. What does your voice sound like?
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Writing Tips: Avoiding Bad WorldbuildingOne of the first mistakes that a writer of speculative fiction (science fiction, fantasy, or supernatural horror) makes is front-loading every little bit of information of their world that they painstakingly made. One of the last mistakes that a writer of speculative fiction makes is giving stupid details of their world, unknowingly retconing things, and explaining things that don't need explaining because this usually ends their career or irreparably damages a franchise. Today's lesson is about "bad worldbuilding" because the hardest part of actually creating a fictional world is giving too much detail.
This one is going to be different for different types of media. For example, most television shows have a build-as-you-go kind of feel (think Fairly Odd Parents), while a series of novels is usually planned out from the beginning. As an aside, if you're planning out an entire series of novels, make sure that at least the very first one can stand completely on its own to the point where
Werewolf Genre Pet Peeves: Stale ClichesHello kiddies! In the last essay in this series, I talked a bit about some flawed tropes I actually enjoy in the werewolf genre. I suppose it was a nice break to be slightly positive for once, but I know that you guys want to see me rant about stuff again. Well, what Moar Boar wants, he gets.
In the original "Pet Peeves," I focused primarily on aspects of the genre that I feel are indicative of cultural issues such as misogyny or genre-level problems. We'll be shifting gears a bit today and looking and some tropes that aren't inherently bad (mostly), but have just been worn out through overuse. They're badly in need of a new spin, yet creators seem to be outright afraid to change them, perhaps for fear of going against decades of "tradition." Yet, you'll likely notice as we go over this list that many of these "traditions" weren't all that good even when they were new.
So get your rubber gloves because we're going to stick our hands into the mound of tired, old cliches putrefying
A Lot Of Funny Little Sayings1. You have ONE advantage over me..... You can kiss my ss and I can't!
2. Tradgedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
3. You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough.
4. If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead, so shut up.
5. When a smurf is choking, what color does it turn?
6. The nice mean are ugly, the handsome men are mean, and the nice and handsome men are GAY!
7. When life hands you lemons, alter their DNA, and make SUPER LEMONS!
8. Boys are like lava lamps, pretty to look at, but not very bright.
9. My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems...
10. A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
11. Forget the cookies, the Darkside has YAOI!
12. DANGER: Blond Zone
13. Save the Earth it's the only planet with chocolate.
14. Did you just call me a BITCH? Well, a bitch is a DOG, Dogs BARK, Bark is on TREES, Trees are a pa
Hentai, la ultima frontera
Hola amigos del deviantART he venido de vuelta para traerles algo más, y esta vez hablarles sobre un género o subgéneros en particular que ha llamado mi atención desde hace mucho tiempo, desde que me inicié en este mundillo del dibujo que es el hentai.
Hentai, la última frontera
Para empezar ¿qué es, en sí, el hentai?
En Japón, la palabra hentai quiere decir "pervertido/perversión" o "transformación". Además, hentai es la denominación del manga y el anime de contenido pornográfico.
La cantidad de dibujos ilustrando actividad sexual en el manga o el anime hentai puede variar enormemente. También varía el tipo de actividad sexual y los personajes implicados, que se someten a muy pocas restricciones al tratarse de personajes de ficción. El significado común que tiene en Occidente proviene del uso japonés de エッチ;(etchi, escrito frecuentemente
Channel/Page RulesRule 1: Do not mention blocked people in my comment section. There has been a rash of people who were blocked by me going around and begging people who frequent my pages to get unblocked. When these people do get unblocked, they tend to keep doing the exact same thing that got them blocked in the first place. Don't even mention them, because they have a habit of going onto other websites and just spewing bile. I don't want to see that in any volition. This also carries over cross-website. If I blocked someone on YouTube, don't message me about their video shit-talking me.
Addendum: If their behavior on some other website would get them blocked/banned on a channel that I have control over, assume them to be blocked.
Rule 2: Under normal circumstances I do not unblock people, but if you feel that I have made a mistake you are free to send an ask to my tumblr. I do make mistakes and I may have misinterpreted what you said. We can reso
Warning to all Christians! Please Read!Matthew 24:23-24
New Living Translation (NLT)
23 “Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.
For years now, time after time. One messiah after another has risen, and taken the lives of many. It's heart aching to know these evil people come and lead astray our brothers and sisters! Jim Jones claimed to be the messiah, a self styled prophet... In the end he brainwashed 912 followers into committing a mass suicide in attempt to preserve "The people's Temple" . Monsters like these are alive today, leading many astray!
2 Thessalonians 2:2
New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t
It appears you don't have PDF support in this web browser. Download PDF